After care is very important for producing a beautiful and lasting result.
Please follow these instructions for at least 7 days after the procedure to improve and prolong the results of your new brows. If you don’t follow these instructions, it can affect your permanent makeup results. Avoid getting anything on the brows, including water, except fo cleansing as directed. You may blot for the first few hours with sterile gauze to remove any excess fluids if necessary.
Every 1-3 hours, apply the aftercare ointment directly on the brows. If needed, wash lightly with slightly damp Q-tips and mild or green soap (non-scented orange dial soap is an option). Repeat the ointment application very gently during the first 2 days. When washing, it should be very gentle and with hardly any water. Avoid saturating brows with water, as brows heal faster when dry. After the initial 2 days of washing, you may apply balm to hydrate your brow area for dryness relief. Use this sparingly!
Do not pick or rub the brows! The flakes must fall off on their own or you will risk removing the color and possible scarring!
Do not soak the treated area in the bath, pool, or hot tub for 30 days, refrain from swimming in salt water or chlorinated pools, saunas, hot yoga, steam rooms or sun beds.
• No exercise for 7 days. After 7 days when exercising, wear a sweatband to avoid sweat on brow area.
• Do not expose the treated area to direct sunlight. After completely healed (30 days), use sunscreen to avoid fading from the sun.
• Eyebrows will scab or become slightly dry following the treatment. If they itch, DO NOT SCRATCH THEM! You can tap around the area to give relief.
• If your eyebrows get wet during the healing process, pat them dry with a towel, DO NOT RUB.
• Avoid using daily skincare products directly on the eyebrows.
• If you are due to give blood after the procedure, please inform your nurse about the permanent makeup treatment as this may alter your results.
• Chemical peels or any other medical procedure should only be done 6 weeks prior to permanent makeup.
• No makeup should be applied directly on the brows during the healing process (30 days)
• Call, text or email us with any questions or concerns 230-970-4907 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect
READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TRANSITION PERIOD
Initially, your brows will appear more bold than usual. Over the next few days after the procedure, your brows may darken during the
healing process. This is normal and this is not the way they will remain. Around 7-14 days, you may notice some flaking/shedding of the skin near the brow area. Think of this as very small “scabs” falling off now that the skin underneath has healed. You may feel they appear uneven at times because of this. When the skin flakes off, many times the area appears very light or sometimes it seems that they have disappeared. This is very normal. This is because there is still a thick layer of protective, opaque skin creating a veil over the pigment. Once you go through a skin cycle (4-6 weeks) the pigment will typically reappear but will be about 30-50% lighter than it was immediately after the procedure.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INFECTIONS, PIGMENT LOSS OR DISCOLORATION