Ombre Powder Brows procedure normally requires multiple treatment sessions. For best results, clients will be required ot return for at least one re-touch appointment. This will take place 6-10 weeks after the initial procedure. Those with oily skin may require anadditional touch up
• Please be aware that color intensity will be significantly darker and sharper immediately a few days after the initial procedure, but the color will reduce by 30-50%
• Although numbing cream is used during the procedure, sensitivity or discomfort may stil be felt. Skin may be red and/or swollen after the procedure.
• Please wear your normal make up on hte day fo your procedure • Please do not drink alcohol 24 hours prior to the treatment.
•Where possible, try to avoid the following herbs and spices prior to your appointment: Black pepper, Cardamom, any member of the Zingiberaceae (Ginger) family, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Garlic, Horseradish, Mustard.
• A patch test will be performed if requested by the client. Patch test must be done 1 week prior to appointment date to allow for signs of sensitivity to appear.
•Please do not shape or wax your brows before the procedure. Your technician will shape brows during the procedure.
• No electrolysis for at least 5 days before the procedure.
• Botox, AHA products and retinoids should be avoided for 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
• Exfoliating treatments such as microdermabrasion should not be performed within 2 weeks prior ot procedure.
• Chemical and laser peels should be avoided no less than 6 weeks prior to procedure.
• Patients prone to cold sores/fever blisters should take an anti-viral prior ot treatment.
•Hormone therapies can affect pigmentation and/or cause sensitivity.