Eeek! You’re either Booked or thinking about booking your appointment to get your permanent Ombré Powder Brows. It is a happy, happy day for you! Think of all the time (and frustration) you’re going to save!
Let’s first make sure we’ve gone through the CONTRAINDICATIONS LIST. The contraindications is is Anything (including a symptom or medical condition) that is a reason for a person to not receive a particular treatment or procedure because it may be harmful. At BellJax our main goal is to keep you and ourselves safe, happy and healthy. By checking this list FIRST before booking is necessary to make Sure you are a good candidate for this service.
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Chemo or Radiation within the past 6-12 months of last treatment
- Heart disease, blood pressure problems, and menopause
- Blood Thinning agents/medications
- Under the age of 18
- Prone to Hypertrophic scarring, or keloids
After checking contraindications list
If you passed the Contraindications List and have booked now we need to get you ready for your appointment. IF YOU DID NOT PASS THE CONTRAINDICATIONS LIST PLEASE CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR APPOINTMENT IMMEDIATELY.
- Please wear your normal makeup on the day of the procedure. It helps us see what you are used to and what you like. We will discus your shape in length but this is most helpful.
- Please do not drink alcohol 24 hours before you appointment
- No caffeine the morning of the appointment
- No electrolysis 5 days before your appointment
- Botox, AHA products and retinoids should be avoided within 2 weeks of your appointment
- Please do not shape or wax your brows before your appointment, we will do that for you
Arrive to your appointment on time! Most clients need every minute of their appointment time for optimum results. Being more then 15 minutes late will be deemed a no show and you will be charged 100% of the service amount.
We are so very excited to have you in the shop so you can get your perfect brows! If you need anything in the mean time do not hesitate to reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions. We look forward to seeing you on your appointment day!